Blending the magnificence of natural beauty and vineyards, with sculptured greens at an international standard golf course, Devonvale Golf Lodge caters for the Individuals and well as Groups. The Lodge is built near the clubhouse with magnificent views over the vineyards, the surrounding mountains and the golf course.
We can accommodate 78 Guests in the Lodge and 40 in Houses on the Golf Estate There are 30 self-catering apartments varying in size - Ground floor apartments lead out onto the garden / pool area while the first floor units have balconies facing the Simonsberg Mountains to the east or sunsets to the west. The apartments have either one or two bedrooms (twin or double bed), kitchenette, lounge/dining area with A/C in the living area. There are braai facilities available for guests to use on those idyllic summer evenings!
The Devonvale Golf Lodge is close to all major routes providing ideal accommodation for both business executives and holiday makers.
The Hotel rooms are for those business travellers who just need a spot to sleep and go. We now have a 20m pool and deck with braai facilities for use by the Lodge Guests and Home Owners
Our Estate houses are all 2 bedrooms - with the sleeping upstairs and the living area downstairs. - We have just finished 3 luxury houses next to the Golf Lodge for upmarket living - they sleep either 2 or 4 in 2 bedrooms upstairs Guests are welcome to make use of the Golf Club facilities such as Driving Range, Putting Area, Halfway House, Bar and Restaurant. Breakfast and Meals are served daily in the Club House Lounge. Guests staying in the Golf Lodge get a discount on the Green Fees
Cape Town is a mere 30mins drive. Experience the hussle and bussle of city life. Then come back to absolute serene surroundings where you can enjoy the quiet and laidback country atmosphere.
Experience the splendour of the breathtaking winelands of nearby Stellenbosch and surrounding wine estates. All in close proximity of Devonvale.
Apart from all the wine estates of Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Paarl, there are also numerous attractions such as The Bergkelder, which is a cellar built into the slopes of the Papegaaiberg Mountain, 3 Wildlife Reserves as well as a Zoo. A Crocodile park, 2 Ostrich farms, Butterfly World and a Nature Reserve.
We are surrounded by three mountain ranges, namely, Helderberg, Jonkershoek and Simonsberg. Visit Stellenbosch with its Oak Tree - lined streets and rustic University atmosphere.
The apartments of the Devonvale Golf Lodge are ideally situated within the winelands of Stellenbosch. You have a choice of view, from either the mountains, the vineyards or over our beautiful 18 Hole International Golf Course. The golf course has developed into the most beautiful and sought after courses in the country, with the most superb greens.
All apartments are serviced on a daily basis, have air-conditioners and are fitted with TV including M-Net as well as sports channels for your pleasure.
All apartments are self contained and fitted with a fridge/stove and microwave for your convenience. Space is important and this is present in the large living area that flows out to your own private balcony or gives you comfortable access to the pool area or spectacular golf course.
Relax and lounge around our poolside where you have a lovely view of the vineyards and the mountains. As well as our lovely gardens with water features and abundant bird life.
Enjoy our "Out of this World" breakfast. Light meals and drinks will also be served next to our pool in season. For the evening open fire African Style "Braai's" (Barbecue) will be a regular feature in season.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Full Conference facilities available for up to 250 people in three conference rooms.
- Security - all areas are secured
- For the duration of your stay, you can become a full member of the golf club and can play at reduced fees.
- Wine Tasting tours
- Wheelchair friendly
All rooms have the following services:
air conditioner (all units)
- TV with 6 channels
- Bath and or separate shower
- a/c in the apartments
- Room Service available until 8pm
- babysitting service
- bar fridge
- bar/cocktail lounge
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- conference venue onsite
- DSTV in communal area
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- kitchenette only
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- microwave in unit
- on golf estate
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed
- phone in room
- remote security
- restaurant onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- television in room (non-satellite)
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- wifi hotspot
oom Rates for April 2006 until March 2007
| || Pax |
| April 2006 until |
| November 2006 |
until March 2007
| Hotel Room |
|2 Pax |
|Hotel / Single Rooms |
|One bedroom with double or twin beds and bathroom with shower (1 or 2 Pax) |
|Double Apartment |
| One bedroom en suite (bath and shower) self-catering facility and an air-conditioned lounge/dining area (2 Pax) |
There is also a door opening either to the lawn or balcony.
| Family Apartment |
| Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, self-catering facility and an air-conditioned lounge/dining area. There is also a door opening either to the lawn or balcony (4 Pax) |
All the rooms have TV, telephones and Tea/Coffee facility.
Breakfast: Buffet is available at R60.00 per person
Meals are served all day in the Club Lounge - Dinners on request.
Local Surrounding Map
Galleries / Photos (0)
Devonvale Golf Lodge is available in the following:
- All Keywords & tags
- AccommodationStellenbosch Accommodation Comments and Reviews of local Accommodation Companies
- ApartmentsStellenbosch Apartments Comments and Reviews of local Apartments Businesses
- HotelsStellenbosch Hotels Reviews and Comments of local Hotels Companies
- Golf HolidaysStellenbosch Golf Holidays Reviews and Comments of local Golf Holidays Businesses
All Keywords & tags
- AccommodationStellenbosch Accommodation Reviews and Comments, Accommodation Stellenbosch Businesses
- BirdStellenbosch Bird Comments and Reviews, Bird Stellenbosch Companies
- Car rental companiesStellenbosch Car rental companies Comments and Reviews, Car rental companies Stellenbosch Stores
- Cocktail LoungeStellenbosch Cocktail Lounge Reviews and Comments, Cocktail Lounge Stellenbosch Services
- CoffeeStellenbosch Coffee Reviews and Comments, Coffee Stellenbosch Stores
- HotelStellenbosch Hotel Comments and Reviews, Hotel Stellenbosch Shops
- kitchenStellenbosch kitchen Reviews and Comments, kitchen Stellenbosch Companies
- LodgeStellenbosch Lodge Comments and Reviews, Lodge Stellenbosch Companies
- RestaurantStellenbosch Restaurant Reviews and Comments, Restaurant Stellenbosch Companies
- Water FeaturesStellenbosch Water Features Comments and Reviews, Water Features Stellenbosch Services
Devonvale Golf Lodge Reviews & Comments