The Little Sanctuary is situated in one of the Plettenberg Bays premier positions just a two minute stroll down to the golden sands of the famous lookout beach.
The Little Sanctuary is situated in one of the Plettenberg Bays premier positions just a two minute stroll down to the golden sands of the famous lookout beach. Your immaculate en-suite double bedroom has been architect designed to provide you privacy and a magnificent view of miles of surf and beach, the picturesque Keurbooms lagoon and awe inspiring Outeniqua and Tsitsikamma mountains. Your sumptuous breakfast will be served on your veranda as you marvel at the views perhaps watching dolphins playing in the surf or in winter the migratory Southern Right Whales.
The Little Sanctuary Bed & Breakfast offers charming rooms with private entrances and magnificent views of the beach from your private patio, from where you may be fortunate enough to witness large schools of dolphins frolicking in the surf or Southern Right whales coming into the bay to calve.
The Little Sanctuary Bed & Breakfast offers three en-suite double rooms with private entrances and magnificent views of the beach from your private patio. We aim to make to make your stay one to remember forever, with the hope that you will wish to return again and again as do many of our guests from all around the world.
The Little Sanctuary has one of the most perfect situations in Plettenberg Bay, being just a two minute uninterrupted stroll down to the golden sands of the famous "blue flagged" Lookout Beach and an easy walk up to the village high street.
Just completed - a fabulous swimming pool overlooking the sea.
Plettenberg Bay's premier location, magnificent sea views, above the beach�
The Little Sanctuary is situated in one of the Plettenberg Bays best positions just a two-minute stroll down to the golden sands of the famous lookout beach.
Three comfortable and tastefully furnished en-suite double bedrooms each with a magnificent view of miles of surf, beach, lagoon and mountains.
Your sumptuous breakfast will be served on your sea-facing veranda as you marvel at the views perhaps watching dolphins playing in the surf or in winter the migratory Southern Right Whales.
Restaurants abound, many within easy walking distance from The Little Sanctuary. The village high street just a seven-minute walk away boasts numerous boutiques, arts and crafts shops and shopping to cater for every taste.
We aim to make to make your stay at The Little Sanctuary one to remember for ever, with the hope that you will whish to return again and again as do many of our guests from all around the world.
Beautiful coastline... jewel of the Garden Route. The little Sanctuary has uninterrupted views from its magnificent location at the end of Formosa Street. A two minute stroll to the golden sands of the Lookout beach or snorkelling off the Lookout rocks. Or take a mere seven minute stroll up to Main Street where you will find beautiful boutiques, art and craft shops, shops, banks, and a host of restaurants.
AccommodationEach en-suite double room is tastefully furnished with magnificent views of the Indian Ocean, Tsitsikamma Mountains and the Keurbooms lagoon. Your accommodation has been purpose designed to ensure your comfort and privacy, with private entrances and sliding doors opening onto a patio on which your sumptuous English breakfast (weather permitting) will be served.
The Outeniqua room: En-suite double room with private entrance and sliding doors leading to patio overlooking the sea and distant mountains.
The Tsitsikamma room: En-suite double room with private entrance and sliding doors leading to patio overlooking the sea and distant mountains.
The Keurbooms Room: En-suite double room with private entrance and door leading to patio overlooking the sea and distant mountains.
The House and Cottage
|Bedrooms||Keurbooms Bedroom |
A lovely room overlooking the sea, lagoon and distant mountains. This is our largest en-suite double room with large walk in shower and French doors opening onto the veranda
A delightful double room with doors leading to veranda. Spectacular views overlooking the sea, lagoon and distant mountains.
Comfortably furnished room with twin beds overlooking a quiet courtyard garden. A fold away third bed can be added on request.
Bathroom - Newly installed toilet and shower room shared by the Beach and Garden bedrooms.
|Kitchen||Large fully equipped and newly installed modern kitchen with granite worktop. Fully equipped with large double electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher etc|
|Sitting Room||Large sitting room overlooking the sea, beaches, lagoon and mountains. Open fireplace for those occasional cool winter evenings. |
|Dining Room||Furnished with rare Yellow and Blackwood dining furniture.|
|Entrance Hall and Guest Toilet||As you enter the front door you will be blown away by the magnificent sea view|
|Verandah||Large covered veranda overlooking the ocean, lagoon, beach and mountains. With the stunning views and mild climate the veranda generally replaces the sitting room and lounge for both meal times and relaxation. |
|Pool and Garden and Braai (BBQ)||The pool overlooks the sea. If you are lucky you could spot whales from the sun lounger. The garden is well maintained with a variety of indigenous plants.|
|TV, DVD; WiFi, Telephone||DSTV, Flat Screen TV with DVD player.|
WiFi avialable on request.
Telephone provided for guests convenience for incoming, and local calls.
|Bedrooms|| The luxury guest cottage is adjacent to the main house. Both bedrooms offer guests magnificent views overlooking the sea, lagoon and distant mountains. |
A delightful en-suite double room with private entrance and sliding doors leading to patio. Attractively furnished with large walk in shower.
Charming en-suite double room with private entrance and sliding doors leading to patio. New fabrics have been hung and a lovely new sun deck has recently been added to give this room a little extra.
ATTRACTIONS - THINGS TO DO The Little Sanctuary B&B is ideally situated for golf on some spectacular courses - all easily accessible. If you are seeking a golfing holiday in South Africa, Plettenberg Bay with its all-year-round climate and great courses provides the ideal destination. Golfers will not be disappointed! We strongly recommend you book early direct with the club.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
The Little Sanctuary is renowned for its friendly but discreet service and many of our guests return year after year. If you are lucky you may witness, even from your bedroom or patio, large schools of dolphins frolicking in the surf or Southern Right whales coming into the bay to calve.
airport (less than 15km)
- beach (less than 500m)
- big game (less than 30km)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- private entrance
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- sailing rentals (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- water skiing (less than 10km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
RATES June July Special
Stay stay seven nights pay for six.
Stay fourteen nights pay for twelve.
Special must be requested at time of booking
|Season ||Year ||Dates ||Main House & Cottage |
5 double bedrooms*
|Main House Only |
3 double bedrooms**
|Main House Only |
2 double bedrooms***
|High||2010||February, March ,April||2,200||1,320|| 880 ||4 nights|
|Low||2010||May, June||1,500||1,000||800 ||4 nights|
|World Cup||2010||July||2,200||1,320||1,100||4 nights|
|Whale Viewing||2010||August, September, October||2,200||1,320||1,100||4 nights|
|Peak||2010||1 - 16 December||3,450||2,100||N/A||7 nights|
|Holiday||2010||17 December - 2 January||4,200||2,700||N/A ||7 nights|
|High||2011||February, March||2,400||1,450 ||1,200||4 nights|
- * Includes the three bedrooms of the main house and the two bedrooms in the guest cottage
- ** Includes the three double bedrooms of the main house
- *** Includes two bedrooms of the main house - the Beach Room and Garden Room sharing separate bathroom
- **** Fewer nights then the minimum is sometimes available. However a supplement is charged and will be included in the price quoted to you.
Local Surrounding Map
Galleries / Photos (0)
Little Sanctuary B&B is available in the following:
- All Keywords & tags
- AccommodationPlettenberg Bay Accommodation Reviews and Comments of local Accommodation Businesses
- Bed And BreakfastPlettenberg Bay Bed And Breakfast Reviews and Comments of local Bed And Breakfast Businesses
- CottagesPlettenberg Bay Cottages Comments and Reviews of local Cottages Companies
All Keywords & tags
- AccommodationPlettenberg Bay Accommodation Comments and Reviews, Accommodation Plettenberg Bay Stores
- Car rental companiesPlettenberg Bay Car rental companies Reviews and Comments, Car rental companies Plettenberg Bay Companies
- CoffeePlettenberg Bay Coffee Comments and Reviews, Coffee Plettenberg Bay Shops
- FurniturePlettenberg Bay Furniture Reviews and Comments, Furniture Plettenberg Bay Businesses
- IndianPlettenberg Bay Indian Comments and Reviews, Indian Plettenberg Bay Businesses
- kitchenPlettenberg Bay kitchen Reviews and Comments, kitchen Plettenberg Bay Businesses
- medicalPlettenberg Bay medical Comments and Reviews, medical Plettenberg Bay Shops
- MoviePlettenberg Bay Movie Comments and Reviews, Movie Plettenberg Bay Shops
- ovenPlettenberg Bay oven Comments and Reviews, oven Plettenberg Bay Services
- PlantsPlettenberg Bay Plants Reviews and Comments, Plants Plettenberg Bay Companies
- RestaurantPlettenberg Bay Restaurant Reviews and Comments, Restaurant Plettenberg Bay Businesses
- SailingPlettenberg Bay Sailing Comments and Reviews, Sailing Plettenberg Bay Services
- Whale WatchingPlettenberg Bay Whale Watching Reviews and Comments, Whale Watching Plettenberg Bay Stores
Little Sanctuary B&B Reviews & Comments