Beautiful colonail style house set on a magnificent holding, situated 6 km from Plettenberg Bay and 18km from Knysna. All rooms have private entrance with patio leading onto an exquisite garden over looking the dam will enjoying a buffet breakfast admiring the natural beauty which surrounds you. Not all bathrooms are en-suite, perfect for a couple with kids. Monkeys are visitors to our garden.
This magnificent house is located in the Mossel Bay Golf Estate, this is an estate that has been designed partially Game Reserve and partially residential area being complimented by a golf course. The house was stylishly designed for the executives and their families. The house, 580 sq meters in living area, comprises five on- suite bedrooms, a fully equipped deck with a Jacuzzi, two lounges, two dining rooms, two kitchens and a swimming pool.
The house borders with the sea and has breathtaking views over the Indian Ocean again being complimented by the well designed golf course where the Indian Ocean is visible from every tee off point.
Mossel Bay Golf Estate is located 2km from restaurants, businesses, shopping and entertainment centres.
The following half-a-day to full day excursions are recommended. More detailed leaflets are available in Serena Guests House.
The greater Mossel Bay Whale Route runs along Vleesbaai, Boggomsbaai, Danabaai, Mossel Bay, Hartenbos, Klein-Brak River, Reebok,Tergniet and Great Brak River. Informative whale interpretation boards situated at beautiful view points makes it the ideal route to view these giant mammals of the ocean.
The pride of Mossel Bay s sporting facilities however is its 18-hole golf course, on which SERENE GUEST HOUSE is situated, with a view of the sea from every tee. The magnificent cliffs and the views from the Mossel Bay Golf Course surpass the scenic wonders of the Wild Coast.
All other world renowned golf courses like Oubaai, Fancourt, Sparrebos, Pinnicle Point, Simola and Pezula are within 30 minute reach from Mosselbaai.
RATES 2011 Base Rate
|Unit||Single From||Single To||Per Person Sharing From||Per Person Sharing To||Unit From||Unit To|
| Lower Level || R450 || -- || R400 || -- || R800 || -- |
| Upper Level || R1,500 || -- || R1,000 || -- || R2,000 || -- |
Please remember that rates are a guide and subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when booking.
Local Surrounding Map
Galleries / Photos (0)
Serene Golf House is available in the following:
- All Keywords & tags
- AccommodationMossel Bay Accommodation Comments and Reviews of local Accommodation Companies
- Guest HousesMossel Bay Guest Houses Comments and Reviews of local Guest Houses Companies
- Golf HolidaysMossel Bay Golf Holidays Reviews and Comments of local Golf Holidays Companies
- Game Drives, Farms & ReservesMossel Bay Game Drives, Farms & Reserves Reviews and Comments of local Game Drives, Farms & Reserves Businesses
All Keywords & tags
- buffet breakfastMossel Bay buffet breakfast Comments and Reviews, buffet breakfast Mossel Bay Stores
- Golf CoursesMossel Bay Golf Courses Reviews and Comments, Golf Courses Mossel Bay Services
- Guest houseMossel Bay Guest house Comments and Reviews, Guest house Mossel Bay Companies
- IndianMossel Bay Indian Comments and Reviews, Indian Mossel Bay Shops
- kitchenMossel Bay kitchen Reviews and Comments, kitchen Mossel Bay Stores
- OtherMossel Bay Other Reviews and Comments, Other Mossel Bay Stores
Serene Golf House Reviews & Comments