Situated in Kruger Park Lodge, Hazyview. Golf Safari SA's 2 chalets are ideally located for day trips into the Kruger National Park and to view all major tourist destinations.
The 2 self catering, thatched Chalets in the Kruger Park Lodge have their own wooden decked private patios. Chalet 234 overlooks a dam which attracts local birds, resident impalas and vervet monkeys while 233 is set back somewhat from the dam but has a stream flowing past giving it an idyllic atmosphere.
Both Chalets sleeps 6 guests and have 2 double bedrooms and a loft area that sleeps a further 2 guests. The loft has its own cosy balcony ideal for sunset viewing. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a bath while the second bathroom has a shower.
The open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge is ideal for a relaxed ambience. The fully equipped kitchen is complete with fridge/freezer, stove and microwave, crockery, cutlery and small appliances to give you that home away from home feeling.
Chalet 233 had an additional private thatched boma comlpete with built in braai and it has two covered parking bays while chalet 234 only has one.
ATTRACTIONS - THINGS TO DO
The chalets of Kruger Park Lodge are positioned along a 9 hole Gary Player designed golf course which has additional tees for the second round. There is also a driving range and putting green available, while golf carts can be hired from the Pro Shop. The newly built club house offers refreshments and snacks.
- Restaurant with covered veranda serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 3 swimming pools
- 4 tennis courts including a floodlit one
- Mini golf
- Go-kart track
- Table tennis, pool table and darts
- Volleyball court
- Walking trails and a hippo hide
- Laundry and car wash facilities
- Conference room
The nearest gate into the world renowned Kruger National Park is Phabeni which is only 10 km away, while the Numbi Gate is approximately 15 km away. Other attractions that are situated close by are:
- God’s Window
- Blyde River Canyon, Bourkes’ Luck, Three Rondavels and Sudwala Caves
- Graskop, Pilgrim’s Rest, Sabie and White River
- Mac-Mac, Berlin and Lisbon Falls
- Numerous restaurants, coffee shops, curios and the Shabana cultural village
- Elephant Sanctuary, Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre and Cheetah Rehabilitation Centre
- Adventure activities including abseiling, gorge swing, quad biking, horse riding, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, paint ball
- Hot air balloon and helicopter trips
- Spa and beauty treatments
SERVICES & FACILITIES
Other features include:
• Air conditioned bedrooms and ceiling fans in all sleeping areas and lounge.
• Lounge furnished with 3 seater sofa and 2 single seater chairs
• Patio set (8 seater)• Large built-in braai (barbeque)
• Covered carport
• Linen, bedding and towels provided
• Daily cleaning service available which is included
• The resort is boomed off and has 24 h security
Kindly note that this chalet is a non-smoking unit and we appreciate your co-operation.
High Season: Chalet 234: R1650 per night / Chalet 233: R 1750 per night
Mid Season: Chalet 234: R 1450 per night / Chalet 233: R 1550 per night
Low Season: Chalet 234: R 1350 per night / Chalet 233: R 1450 per night
These prices include a daily cleaning service and are subject to change.
Payment Terms: 25% deposit with booking, balance, two weeks in advance together with an additional R1000 refundable breakage deposit. Confirmation of booking and final payment via email. For bookings less than two weeks from arrival, full payment to be made with booking.
SPECIAL OFFERSValentine's Special
valid from 0 till 0
Any booking of 4 days or more made between 09 February and 18 February 2011 will receive a 10% discount
valid from 0 till 0
Receive a 5% discount for any booking of 5 or more days during June and July 2011
Local Surrounding Map
Galleries / Photos (0)
Kruger Park Lodge - Golf Safari SA is available in the following:
All Keywords & tags
Kruger Park Lodge - Golf Safari SA Reviews & Comments
Kruger Park Lodge - Golf Safari SA
Your business Kruger Park Lodge - Golf Safari SA Hazyview already appears on local-venues.co.za/ now you can try put All our sites to work for you.
Claim your listing for free access to powerful online-building tools.